INFORMATION MEASURES COVID-19
WE MISS YOU AND WE WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN…
WE WORK TO PREPARE OUR ENCOUNTER ...
From Hotel Victoria Playa we understand that the priority is the health of you, yours and our workers. For this reason, we have implemented a series of cleaning protocols and security measures within our facilities so that you and yours enjoy your holidays in a safe environment.
HYGIENIZATION AND DISINFECTION.
· The daily tasks of cleaning and disinfection of common spaces and of elements that can be seized or used frequently will be intensified.
· All hotel staff will be equipped with EPIS for your protection and the safety of our clients.
· Customers will find hand sanitizer gel dispensers distributed throughout different areas of our hotel.
· All common areas, passageways and rooms will be disinfected with virucides approved by the Ministry of Health for use against Covid-19.
· Daily natural ventilation of common use areas where there have been customers will be carried out.
· All the products that will be used in the hotel for the sanitation and disinfection of its facilities are approved by the Ministry of Health for use against COVID-19.
· The live cooking will be reinforced and in the buffets all the products will be served by our staff or will be exposed in individual portions.
· To guarantee your safety, we have reduced the capacity and number of tables in our restaurant.
· One-use tablecloths and napkins will be used
· Cleaning and disinfection will be carried out after each service.
CAFETERIA / TERRACE
· The cafeteria has reduced the capacity and number of tables to guarantee your safety.
· The tables on the hotel terrace will be arranged in such a way that the minimum safety distance is guaranteed.
· A continuous cleaning will be carried out to guarantee the safety of our clients and a disinfection will also be carried out before opening it.
· We will strengthen the daily cleaning protocol of your room.
· We will reduce the amenities to avoid contagion elements. In Reception you can request everything you need.
· Each room will receive a virucidal treatment approved by the Ministry of Health after each occupation.
· Activities will be designed with small groups and respecting social distancing measures.
· Priority will be given to the development of outdoor entertainment activities and avoiding contacts
· All the material used in the activities will be cleaned and disinfected after use.
· The hammocks, in groups of 2 or 3, will be separated by 2 meters from the following.
· Cleaning and disinfection of showers and stairs will be intensified.
· At the end of the day, the entire pool area will undergo a cleaning and disinfection process.
· It will be disinfected every morning before use by our little ones.