Official website advantages
Tlf. +34 958 03 94 00
  • slider-revolution-1
  • slider-revolution-2
    FAMILY VACATION
    A 5% CHEAPER
  • slider-revolution-3
    ENJOY THE OUTSIDE:
    CLIMATIZED POOL AND JACUZZI
  • slider-revolution-4
    MEET OUR ROOMS
    MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

Book here

Book now

BOOK AT THE BEST PRICE

Discover all the benefits of booking on our official website here

Book now

The best price guaranteed

  • Room 1
Do you need help with your booking?
Call us : +34 951 204 074
Pay directly in the hotel
100% secure booking
No booking fees
news
26.03.2019
Tapas in Almuñécar: route of the "tapa" in spring
If something characterizes the province of Granada are tapas . Unlike what happens in other parts of Spain , many bars and restaurants have a free tapa with each drink . In recent years, the hoteliers of Almuñécar are making a great effort to offer better tapas and, above all, more creative. At Hotel Victoria Playa we are very proud of their desire to excel and we love being able to welcome and take care of those who want to accompany them.

To demonstrate the results of these efforts, this year 2019 marks the Fifth Edition of the Tapa Route in Almuñécar . More than 25 establishments will elaborate original tapas with the typical products of the Costa Tropical . With the aim of offering greater enjoyment, you will have the opportunity to make the route on two different weekends : March 29-31 and April 5-7 .

To give more prominence to the guests, they can vote for the best alternative. The proposal is very funny . In each business, you can ask for a passport where the covers will be with your photograph . After trying them, you can write the score in it. The evaluation of the clients will be 60% of the grade , so that the other 40% will be in charge of a jury composed of 5 people. These will make their tastings and issue their judgments incognito. Bars and restaurants will never know they are serving the professional jury. In the case of clients, for their scores to be taken into account, they must have a minimum of five points scored . We like traveling people! Once you have your passport stamped, you will have to leave it at the delivery points: the polls of the Plaza de la Constitución, the Tourism Office of the Paseo del Altillo or the Aquarium .

But, how to know which businesses are participating in the route of the cover? It is very simple. The City of Almuñécar has created a website that works with geolocation so you know where to go and choose which tapas you want to try first. In any case, at Hotel Victoria Playa we will be happy to help and advise you if you have any questions. When the day is over, you can rest in a more than comfortable room. Even if you want to take a bath before starting the route, you can always take a dip in our heated pool. Also, if you prefer to compensate the excellent food with some exercise, we have a good gym and a Turkish bath . And, of course, our full attention. The guests come first.

Book here

Book now

BOOK AT THE BEST PRICE

Discover all the benefits of booking on our official website here

Book now

The best price guaranteed

  • Room 1
Do you need help with your booking?
Call us : +34 951 204 074
Need help? We call you for free!
We call you for free! x

Leave us your name and phone number and we will contact you as soon as possible

Thank you very much. An agent will contact you shortly.